You’ve been searching for a hidden retreat and now you don’t need to look any further.
We have created simple steps for you to fully enjoy planning your holiday, so from booking to check out, your visit is designed as an eco-experience. Your first step is to book, which will put you in the safe hands of our wonderful hosts to help you craft your visit.
We will provide you with up-to-date information about the surrounding areas and what necessary items you might need to pack. Prior to your arrival, our hosts will also ensure your accommodation has everything you need to help you relax after your journey, because as we believe that by returning to good old-fashioned hospitality, anything is possible.
Our eco-tourism units come ready with everything you need, plus more.
Booking your experience. Wherever you are in the world, there are easy ways to book your hideaway. It should be easy and fun!
We’re big fans of the Rome to Rio app to get you in the ball park and you can book online below.
The beauty of living on board is the simplicity of having everything you need at your fingertips. When you book, you will have the option to book a ‘farm-fresh meal package’.
Our host will also direct you to where you can pick up something on the way to the boathouse.
- It’s a fun adventure getting here, and we’ve made it as easy as possible so you can enjoy the journey.
- If you’re international, fly to Adelaide airport
- Hire a car or Uber app it, following Google’s blue ball maps to our site, and all the way until you hit the water
- Meet our friendly hosts, or if you arrive late you may catch them on checkout. Our 6m bridge will safely land you on board Bill’s with festooning light automatically on at dusk.
- Don’t forget to share your experience with your family and friends.